Here are few of my favourite quotes:
1. This time, like all the times, is a very good one if we know what to do with it.
I feel this is very true. I don’t believe in good-times and bad-times; neither in a financial manner nor in a superstitious manner. Any time is a good time, if I get up on my feet to move towards my goal.
2. Even when opportunity knocks, a man still has to get up off his seat and open the door
Ah! yes. I don’t like crying about how lucky someone else is, and I’m not. We all get opportunities. It’s just that we need to be able to recognize them, and take the calculated risk.
3. Don’t think you are, know you are (~ Matrix Movie)
I loved this movie, and I agree: It’s all in the mind.
4. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former. (~ Albert Eisnstein)
Lol. Some people do make me believe that this is so true.
5. God does not play dice (~ Albert Eisnstein)
Everything in this world is in rhythm and has a reason. Even in chaos, there is a rhthmic beat. Nothing happens ‘by-chance’. HE doesn’t play dice for sure.
6. Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persist one (~ Albert Eisnstein)
This just gets me thinking about the futility of everything that we keep running after. Our minds are confined with what we see and are ‘capable’ of perceiving.
Do share some of your favourite quotes if you have any. I would love to know them.